backstabbing friends

k

ok so I started becoming friends with this girl named “b” . b and I trusted eachother & would help & give advice to eachother with whatever was going on with us at school. We would tell eachother our boy problems & just help eachother. She knew I still had a thing going on with my ex & I would tell her. She would sometimes ask me questions about us but I never thought anything of it. Keep in mind she would always tell me that “we were a cute couple”. So one day after school I was standing waiting for my mom. And I see b with my ex walking off heading to go eat together, I was shocked and hurt. The next day I didn’t talk to her in class at all and she got the hint that I didn’t want to be her friend anymore because she didn’t tell me. She knew I still liked him & got with him. I wouldn’t be as upset if she told me herself that she was talking to him, but she did it behind my back & let me find out by myself. So now every time she sees me she stares hard at me. We have cheer together as well, and she always talks super loud when she talks about him to rub it in my face. Him and I have been on and off for almost 2 years. And I’m slowly getting over him now. I’m not over the situation, but any tips or advice on how to just get over him & ignore her ?