Feeling like I'm just a Mom

When I was in my late teens and early twenties I didnt know exactly what I wanted in my life but I knew a few things. I knew that I fully intended on graduating college with a Bachelors degree, maybe even Masters, I knew that would prefer not to have kids until after I was 25, after I married to a man that loved my family, supported me, and treated me like an equal. Now here I am at 28, and my life is nothing like I pictured. I've been married for 6 years, the marriage was rushed because I got pregnant and he was in the military, i have 3 kids, my youngest are not even a year apart, and I am a stay at home mom with an associates degree that feels like it means nothing. I am so frustrated with life right now. So many women long to be a stay at home mom, but that was never me. I wanted to have a career. To have someone that would encourage my goals, not make me feel like I had to make my goals work around his schedule. My husband, though I love him, is not what i wanted in a spouse. He doesnt help much with our kids, doesnt do anything around the house, and doesnt see me anywhere near an equal. I am feeling so down about where my life has gone. I love my kids so much, and I wish that i could be more and feel like I am more for them. How do i get through this funk? With having 2 kids one and under, I dont see my educational or career options opening up anytime soon! It is such a struggle to stay positive....