Moving 1400 miles away?! 😰😰😰😰

Vanessa • 21. 1 baby, due with #2 02/07/20. Married

I’m from California, my husband is from Missouri, however he has basically his whole family in the same town as I. We live with my mom to help her out with things (she’s getting old) and she doesn’t charge us rent because she wants us to be able to save up enough for a nice down payment.

Anyways, lately my mother has been disrespecting me. Calling me names, yelling, throwing things at me that have almost hit my 6 month old. She’s just straight out bipolar.

Yesterday was basically the last straw..

My husband and I talked about moving to Missouri and him getting a job there with his uncle. His moms side is all in Missouri/bentonville, AR. His dads is all in Cali where we are. But the thing is, for the job his uncle works at they’re gone 2 months at a time and only home 1 week and leave again. And I’m just so attached to him being home daily, idk how I would adjust to him being gone.

He helped his dad back in high school build a house next to theirs, and they always tell us that whenever we’re ready, the house is ours, rent free/payment free. We’d just pay utilities.

I don’t talk to my family, they can all kick rocks. But I’m very close to his family and I have my 3 childhood best friends here.

If it were to happen and we move to Missouri, how does someone mentally prepare for that?! I’ve never even moved houses 😭 I’ve been in my same house since I was in my mother.

Any tips or advice?