Pregnancy

Katieann-maree

So last night my sister in-law came around for a birthday party for my father-in-law 64th she knew we were trying for a baby but some reason I can’t fall pregnant so she turned around and told everyone that she was five weeks pregnant she announced it in front of me and my husband. But she’s been around my house a couple times knowing that I would like a baby and she kept telling me that she can’t fall pregnant due to miscarriage all the time and the doctor told her to stop try I’ve seen one of her posts before up on a pregnancy site on Facebook saying how she’s going to have blood test I have asked her and said are you pregnant she said no I said what’s the post about she says because I had to go to the doctors to get scrips done. So I let it go anyway a couple of days ago she was in my house again telling me there is no baby in her uterus she’s not try and she does not want to baby yet she has been having protected sex with her husband so there was no chance of having a baby so one day she message me asking me if I want to do a pregnancy test because apparently she bought off eBay both given her a positive testing she even told me she made her son Pee on the test and come back positive I don’t know if that was to make me feel better because she knew she was hiding something so I’ve gone through all the photos she have sent me an announcement post she sent me was one of the pregnancy tests that she told me that kept giving her positive test. But I have the some test she give me and mine are all negative should I be happy for her because in the long run I am a bit heartbroken