Was i wrong ?

Alex

So I went to the mall with my daughter and husband this morning and there is a kids play area and I thought that my daughter should play a little bit there . We went in and my daughter was so excited she was running around and she was just being cute . My daughter is the sweetest girl, she’s sensitive and good with pets and other people .There was a girl playing and my daughter went close to her and she asked her if she wanted to be her friend well...that girl literally pushed my daughter face and told her to go away cuz she doesn’t want to be her friend , I did not react to that but there was another face push when my daughter started to cry , I snapped and I told that girl to not touch my daughter !!! I pulled my daughter away and I told my daughter to stay away from that girl because she’s not nice . Her mom was there watching but no reaction from her at all . My husband got pissed on me and he told me that kids are kids and that I overreacted. !Btw I did not yell or touch that kid ! My daughter is almost 3 . What would you do ? I really don’t think that I overreacted 😐