Moving Out Of My Parents House With Boyfriend

Hi i’m 18 and i’ve recently graduated high school this past june. i was supposed to go to university in hawaii but ended up cancelling last minute because it was so expensive. I am now starting community college, which i have gotten for free. After deciding not to go to hawaii i talked to my mom about moving out and she was pissed. she thinks i’m not ready or financially stable enough. in the past week a few opportunities have popped up to live with one of my boyfriends friends. my boyfriend would of course be moving in with me. one place is $300 a month for a room and one is $500 a month. i also recently got a promotion at my job which would put me making $1200 a month and my boyfriend would be making $900. i feel as if we would be financially stable enough to move out i’m just scared of telling my parents because they do not necessarily like the people i would live with. I am feeling a bit guilty because my parents are wonderful and i love them, but i wish for a bit more freedom. i told my mom that and she got angry because they do already give me a lot of freedom but i can’t stand when they bother me about stupid shit. my dad is also a “recovering” alcoholic, which means he goes on a bender every once in awhile that turns out family upside down. he’s a good dad, but i do want to get away from his negativity. also these places i have a chance of moving into are less than 10 minutes from my parents house. my mom seems to think i’m ungrateful for wanting to leave, but i really just want my own space with my boyfriend so we can focus on ourselves. should i feel guilty for wanting to leave? because i am honestly feeling like i am in the wrong. i’m afraid to tell my parents about these opportunities.