How to talk to your doctor 😪

Siera • 1 👼🏻

Update: THIS NEW DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ME CLOMID!!!! 50mg. 3-7! To start next cycle!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼 thank you ladies for the encouragement!

Hello ladies,

Sooo I’m a little nervous , little embarrassed and having a little bit of anxiety. Been with my fiancé for 1 year and half. He currently has a 6 year old and a 11 month year old. (When we first got together his ex was weeks pregnant and we didn’t found out until a few months down the road) I decided to stay wit him couldn’t judge him for doing something while we weren’t together 🤷🏼‍♀️ .

Anyways it took us 8 months to conceive and that sadly ended in a miscarriage. Since then we have yet to conceive again. In May, I got my day 21 progesterone levels done and it was below 10 (roughly 8.2) my doctor was not concerned like I was. I also got HSG and my tubes were cleared . I reached back out to my same obgyn and asked if I could make appointment for clomid. They wrote back and told me to try for a bit longer .

Upset I have schedule appointment with a new doctor that is still an obgyn but helps with infertility. At my appointment how do I bring up the topic of clomid without seeming desperate?? I’m also hoping I don’t have to go through the testings again 🤦🏽‍♀️ just frustrated that I do OPKS and my periods range from 26-28 days (normal) but I can’t seem to get pregnant and my partner is obviously not the problem. My partner is very understanding saying we can adopt but I really want help before we jump to that .

Thanks for listening ladies . 💔