Flirting with Uber driver

G

Ladies, please put my mind at ease. My husband drives for Uber/Lyft on weekends and nights. We’re both in our 30s and never been into the whole social seen clubs/bars... anyways he makes the most money driving downtown in that whole environment. My question is do you flirt with your drivers? Is that environment really crazy? My brain just goes to like any of those crazy party MTV shows. Where all the men/women are drunk and half naked. Anyways I’ve never been the jealous type but honestly I’ve never been to a club. Also what makes me more weary is that other drivers we know have specifically told me they’ve been offered sex and hit on...my husband is also a very social person and I’d just hate to have him around crazy/drunk half naked women every weekend...I just fear eventually something might happen....

Edit to say:: yes it might sound “insecure” to you since you don’t know either one of us or our relationship but literally that wasn’t my question..... just asking if there’s actually something to be worried about... as in you’ve have this experience or been into that whole club scene....