Wanting another baby after complicated pregnancy

Kayla

So, I just had my first baby 5 months ago and the whole pregnancy (and postpartum) was a HUGE struggle.. For the first 19 weeks of the pregnancy I had a sub chorionic hematoma and was put on bed rest. Things were good until I started developing signs of pre eclampsia at about 28 weeks.. I told my provider about it but they told me I was fine and ignored the signs I was having... at 33 weeks I felt very odd and checked my blood pressure and it was 140/117. I was hospitalized on and off and put on bed rest until I could be induced at 37 weeks.. I never made it to my induction date because at 35 weeks My blood pressure reached 150/120+ and my pulse was 122bpm... i had a blood draw that showed I was developing HELLP syndrome and was induced immediately... my baby had inter uterine growth restriction and only weighed 3lbs... on top of all that i had/have postpartum anxiety, depression and OCD... Things have gotten better and I’m learning how to be a mom but I can’t help but want a sister for my little girl and my husband wants 3 kids... We obviously want to wait awhile before having more, but has anyone gone though similar situations and had a normal pregnancy afterward? Also, what precautions did your provider take with after you had a high risk pregnancy?

I’m not sure where I should post this, if there is a better group for this question, please let me know.