Finally BFP.... after the vvvfl

Rebecca • Mummy to Rory (9)and Theodore (2). ectopic 12/10/18 👼 Miscarriage 15/10/19 👼

Finally after our ectopic pregnancy last October, 10 months without a period, hormonal imbalances, we decided to start trying for our rainbow baby this month! We had started January then decided to wait a bit longer due to changing jobs, money and the fact my body wasn’t ready.

I had a period in July so used this to estimate when my next one should arrive, using this app to predict ovulation, ovulation strips and a thermometer. It looks like we were blessed the first time around.

However since Friday I have done 6 tests and 3 out of the 6 showed a vvvfl. We are flying to Cyprus tomorrow and I was expecting AF. Therefore thought let’s do a digital, dubious it may not detect the hcg yet. But it did.

I’m so excited but also worried, I really hope this is our rainbow baby. I know it’s early doors so fingers crossed all goes well and when we go for the 6 week scan they tell us he/she is in the right place. Praying. Thank you for everyone whom has been following my story, voting on my pics, and supporting me. I really appreciate it as I don’t have anyone else to talk to. Thank you. 😊