Need advise.

Ladies I need advice, I have been married for 3 years. Both my husband and I work hospitality and don’t get to see each other nearly as much as we would like.

But here’s the thing, on multiple occasions I have mentioned to him that I wish in the morning or days that we have off together that we spend it away from our phones.

Now for example we were having a great morning going for a walk. then We got into an small disagreement about him being jobless ( he has been getting angry and quitting all his jobs since May) a disagreement that he started.

I said sorry first.

He then ignores me and starts playing his game, he ignores me for 15 more minutes.

So I said to him can you put your game down you have 9 hrs today when I’m not home, you have plenty of time to play it.

then he got all defensive and started telling me it’s all my fault that he’s doing this and he would rather spend time playing by himself.

So I told him if he would rather not talk to me and if he want to play his game go home. He then left. Didn’t even look back.

It’s not the first time he’s done it, it happens regularly and I know it sounds petty but I’m sick of fighting for any form of attention.

I want to be met half way.

What would you do?