Need expert opinions

Mimi

I have been married for 7 years with the love of my life and he left for military during our 2nd year of marriage. So I stayed waiting for him. After his basic training he was assigned to go to different state then I was and I moved there with him. Everything was perfect but since my job in previous state was so good he wanted me to go back to that state so we can have better future. I blindly believe him and moved to earn money as he suggested. I’d visit him every month and we did very well long distance. Then last year he told me his friend (lady we both knew) got kicked out from her house by her husband and she doesn’t have anywhere to go so he wanted to invite her to stay at his place so I said ok. Then when I went back to visit him like I used to that lady wasn’t there coz he hide her at his friends house which I figured from our friends. I asked him to bring her home and he said they slept together and she didn’t want to face me. I was so mad and wanted divorce but we talked through the situation and life went on. Now we wanted to move together and start living a marriage life so I asked him about moving my stuffs, he was happy and said his goal is to bring me home and live a wonderful life. Just couple days ago I am finding out that the same girl is pregnant with my husband’s child. When I asked my husband he says yes it was an accident and I am his wife and he would never leave me or allow me to leave him. This is making me sick and I can’t imagine what’s next he has done that I don’t know. He says that he cannot ask her to leave the house because she has nowhere to go. He won’t agree to let me go. I want to know what can I do legally and emotionally because I want to move on. It is clear to me that he won’t let her to and he wants me as his wife forever. I need help...