Is this considered abusive?

My guy and I were waiting at a really long appointment for hours and this appointment did nothing for us I’m pregnant and got frustrated and burst into tears as we were leaving this building he starts cursing about the situation mind you this is a federal building. “Fuck this” “fuck these people” fucking bullshit” kind of crap He’s loud enough that people are looking we make it to the parking lot and he gets louder so I ask him to stop he tells me no and continues I’m getting more upset and starting to shake so I tell him to go to his side

Of the car and stop it because he’s pissing me off we get in the car and he throws my paperwork into our backseat then snatches his windshield cover off and bunches it up and starts like beating it up. I don’t like aggressive behavior I grew up in an abusive household and have had abusive relationships. Which we have discussed before. I got out of the car and walked away. When we both calmed down I tried to talk to him about it and he continued to yell and made excuses like “I’m not even allowed to get mad anymore” “I waited there all day and you started crying so I was trying to defend you.” He has a bad temper that’s developed out of nowhere the past two years into this relationship he throws things and gets aggressive. Before he would hit things when he got mad or hit himself. ever since I got pregnant he’s openly aggressive in public places like today or he’s thrown a case of water at the bottom of a cart in a store because we were arguing about him missing an appointment with my OB to hang out with his father. Everyone is telling me it’s because he’s scared to be a dad and that this is a huge life changing experience and I agree but his behavior is not normal. What should I do? I love him but I have began to look at him in a different light and I don’t know if I want to be with him. I bring up taking a break to focus on what’s bothering us and he ignores it. We live together I have no family to turn to