I went to dr. Google to educate myself

Stephanie • 4+1 more= a full house. Family of 7 in the making!

And I read that the chances of having a repeated miscarriage after going through one is very slim. My problem with this is that I'm reading on a lot of these post that women are having multiple in a row. I have three children already. This was my first miscarriage and I'm just trying to find answers as to why it happens.

I look back over the last few weeks and in the beginning everything was textbook. All the symptoms were there. It was recently I stopped having the nausea & bloating but I didn't think much of it. I took a hpt at 24 dpo just to see the line And progression. Yet another red flag that it was noticeably lighter than the test I took just days prior. I shrugged that off to even though I knew that wasn't suposta happen. There were many red flags. it was when I saw the pink after using the bathroom I knew i couldn't ignore it anymore.

My husband and I have talked and decided that were gonna let my body heal, take time to grieve this huge loss & kinda let nature do its thing. If were meant to have another baby it will happen as it should. My fear is that this will be repetitive. I don't want to go through this again. I guess I was one of those naive people that never thought it would happen to them. I figured, why would it...I have three healthy kids, never had complications, got pregnant fairly easy. Boy was I wrong...

So three million dollar question I have is, after miscarriage have any of you went on to carry full term? We're you considered high risk?