Don’t know what to do anymore 😣

My boyfriend works non stop. I work from 4 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon unless I have to stay late. My boyfriend goes to work at 8am and doesn’t get home till 12am because he is doing side work. I love that hes a hard worker but even on saturdays he insists on working even when he doesn’t have to. We don’t see eachother during the week at all. I’m just so tired of not seeing him. Then on saturdays when we have the opportunity to hang out, he goes to work. Not only that, but when we are together im always mad at him. I guess at this point i just resent him for things that have happened in the past. We’ve been together for over 3 years and i don’t just want to leave him. But at this point, i don’t know what to do. I’m so unhappy with every aspect of my life and I feel like i need to get happy before I can love him or someone else properly. And it isn’t fair to either of us how we’re living now. But the thought of us not being together gives me seriously crippling anxiety. I can’t stand the thought of it. I just don’t know what to do about any of this. I’m seriously at a crossroads and don’t know how to get out of this head space and all the negative thoughts I have about how my life is going now