How should I go about it?

Naomi

I’m a first time mom and have my guard up around other kids 🤷🏾‍♀️ I’m not gonna lie. I get nervous with other kids playing with him, his toys, playing around him, anything lol Yea I’m THAT mom so what 🤣. And coupled with my anxiety and having a short temper.... I may over react from time to time. But I’m working on it....don’t judge me.

Funny story, me and my aunt kinda slick got into it over toys. Her grandkids are really rambunctious and crazy kids who’ve broken her foster daughters toys and other kids toys before so when they try and play with my sons toys.....I’m not having it 🤷🏾‍♀️😅 I’m not working and I don’t have consistent income to keep buying toys if one of them break or takes my sons toys and she nor her daughter will replace it so I guess I’m left being called the rude one 🤷🏾‍♀️. I don’t want to be problematic but...come on now what can I do? If the shoe was on the other foot and my son broke something of another kids I’d replace it. And Yes I know, they’re kids, let kids play and all that good ish...but who is gonna sit there and let other people’s kids break up their kids stuff? Everytime I won’t let them touch his stuff I get outcast like I’m SO WRONG but I just want my sons things to be separate 🤷🏾‍♀️ he’s the youngest kid in this house, he’s 8 months and the others ages range from 4-13!. Idk I could be going about this completely wrong but I’m at a loss as how to react.