Got my beautiful BFP on Saturday, 10/10/15 after 3 months of using Glow

Pam • 90s girl • 31 • Married 3 years •
Got my beautiful BFP on Saturday, 10/10/15 after 3 months of using Glow. The community on here is awesome! All the stories, everything! I used 3 other tracking apps (FF, Ovia and my days) and I always found myself coming back here for the community filled with lovely women. 
​My first month actively TTC, I took Folic acid and fish oil. And 2nd and third month, I added Pregnacare Conception to that. DH started taking the men version of Pregnacare Conception in the 3rd month. 
​I tracked with Clearblue digital OPKs, temped using a basal body thermometer and used preseed (for the last 2 months though). And I have to mention this, we PRAYED and asked God to help us on this journey. And did He come through or what?!?!
​I sincerely thought I was out until I spotted on 10dpo and nothing else after that and I knew for sure it was implantation bleeding. Took a cheapie test the day after and BFN. Took another test on 13dpo and go my first faint BFP. Waited till today to take the digital and BFP again. Whoohoo!
​Just surprised DH with a onesie that reads "I love Daddy. He's my Hero" and the digital pee stick. He's over the moon but trying to keep calm 😂🙊 I'm really excited. Thanks, Glow!