"You do know how babies are made right?"

I am a 22 year old women. I am happily married to an amazing man, also 22. Together we have two kids. We got pregnant with our first baby when we were 18 and decided to get married before he was born, something we had already planned on doing because we were just so in love. A few weeks before my sons birthday we got pregnant with our second baby, completely 100% planned. Now she is almost 18 months and we are trying for our third baby. And all I ever get from family members and friends, is

"Don't you want to have time with your husband?"

"You do know where babies come from right?"

"If you stop now you'll still have a life when they move out"

Like...

My kids are my life. They're not obligations I'm trying to just get through. I'm blessed to have them.

Obviously my husband and I get plenty of time together and yes I 100% know where my babies are coming from and am enjoying every second.

I just don't understand why it's any body's business but mine and my husbands. I would understand if we lived in my moms house, which we don't. Or if we couldn't pay our bills. But my husband has such a good job that I get to stay home with my kids. I would even understand if I was always having other people watch them but my kids are with me 99% of the time.

So what's the problem?

Like why are we the only ones excited for more babies??

Also why do people thinks it appropriate to ask if both of my kids have the same dad? Like they do but even if they didn't, don't be a fuck head.

That is all