Relationship help...

Kayla

I was dating this guy for 4-1/2 years and it was 50/50 happy at times and we had our struggles. I never gave him a single reason to not trust me but he’s given me many but I always brushed it off. So we got into a fight and I said I needed some space and time to think about some things (we were living together). He flipped out, to my assumption took it as a break up, packed all of his things and moved back to his parents. I was devastated he took it that way and was really depressed and got really drunk. It isn’t an excuse but I slept with someone while drunk and regretted it. The guy said he was fixed so I figured I was fine. It came time for my period and it never came. I was pregnant. Told my ex that I was pregnant and he wanted to work things out. Come to find out the dude lied to me and it’s not my ex’s kid, it’s the other guys... my ex never thought we broke up... so he thinks I cheated on him which i would NEVER do... he said I kept this from him which I did because I didn’t have a doubt it was my ex’s child but I was wrong. I was wrong for keeping secrets and lying and I will own up to that... I waited until last night to tell him there is a possibility that it isn’t his which I confirmed and told him today... My ex that I was working on our relationship with for the past four months now wants nothing to do with me and said he can never trust me again... I don’t know what to do... we did have some great times and bad, we had our fights and makeups but I’ve never been this low before... I never meant for this to happen and never wanted to hurt him. I honestly thought we were broken up and not just on a break but he doesn’t want to hear it.

Do you think time will heal? I do love the guy and he loved me too but I’m not so sure anymore...