Miss Johnson pt.12

They reached their hotel & went wild. They didn’t even bother unpacking. They both sat on the bed & started undressing themselves. Soon they were both naked. They sat their in awe of each other. Jenna made Zach so happy & was his inspiration for everything he did. He stared at his wife’s face & his eyes went down her body from her smooth neck to her full breasts, her vagina & her long legs. He couldn’t wait to make love to her. Jenna couldn’t believe she was now a mother & a married woman. It was amazing how much her life had changed in a year. Now she was beholding her husband. She truly felt so loved by him, felt safe & protected in his arms & care. She loved him so much. She looked at his chiseled chest & bulky arms. He was so hot & all hers.

Zach made his way closer to her & started kissing her & gently laid her down so that she was now on her back. He started kissing her neck & made a trial of kisses down to her legs. He went back up to her breasts. She moaned with pleasure as Zach started licking & making circles around her nipples. He started sucking her nipples & she moaned even louder & told him not to stop.

Zach continued & then went down to her vagina. He nuzzled her clit with his lips then he started licking & sucking on her.

Jenna: Zach... Zach... Zach!

Every moan & mention of his name excited Zach even more. He made sure not to cum just yet. He got up from between her legs & licked his lips.

Jenna: Your turn...

Jenna got up & pushed Zach down so that she was on top. She started kissing him & started making her way down to his penis. He was even bigger than she imagined. Her mind went wild of all the things she wanted to do with him.

Zach: Jenna, I think you should know.

Jenna: yeah..

Zach: I’m a virgin.

Jenna: I’ll be gentle.

Jenna started caressing Zach’s penis with her hand. She teased him as he moaned.

Zach: Give me more, Jenna! I want more...

Jenna: Mr. Zamora, you’ve been a bad boy.

Zach: Oh yeah, I’ve been such a bad boy, Miss Johnson.

Jenna: Time to teach you a lesson.

Zach: Please give it to me!

Jenna started giving Zach a blow job that blew Zach’s mind. Zach held on to Jenna’s head as she bobbed up & down on his penis.

Jenna: Don’t cum yet.

Zach: okay

Jenna got up & wiped her mouth. She sat on Zach’s lap & straddled him.

Jenna: Are you ready?

Zach: Yeah

Jenna opened her legs & inserted Zach’s penis inside her. Zach shuddered.

Jenna: Are you ok?

Zach: yes

Jenna: Zach, you’re shaking.

Zach: I’m just excited.

Jenna slowly rode Zach & moved up & down.

Zach loved the sheer bliss of the sensation he was feeling. It was the best natural high. He was happy to experience this with Jenna. There was no one else in the world he would want to give his v card to.

Jenna: Hold on.

Zach: For what?

Jenna began grinding on Zach & pleasured him all night long. They both soon fell asleep after making love.