Your turn

It’s the middle of a cold night and I can’t sleep again. I toss and turn trying to get comfortable. He turns over to face me, wraps his arms over my bare body and pulls me to him. His 6’4 frame is like a shield from the cold for my 5’6 body and his warmth acts like a heated blanket turned on high. He puts his chin on my head, tucking me further into him. I breathe him in, and start to kiss him. I kiss along his chest and up to his neck while my hand travels downward. It doesn’t take but a few moments for him to respond to my touch as he leans his head back and a moan escapes his lips. I lightly nibble at his neck all the while teasing his dick. He pushes himself onto his back and sighs my name. I smile to myself as I kiss down his body, toward his huge hard-on. His eyes snap open and looks at me with those deep blue eyes that I know so well and his soft brown hair tousled slightly. I get down to where I can suck him off while looking at him since I know it turns him on when I do. I start to take him in my mouth and he hisses. He leans his head back while I fuck him. He pushes my head further down his cock to take all of him in. I feel him getting closer and closer to the edge. He tells me to stop before he cums and I oblige. He tells me in a husky voice to get my back, again I oblige. He opens my legs and places his head between them. “Your turn, baby” he say with a smile on his face.

Thanks for reading!! Let know if you would like me to write more!