Miss Johnson pt.13

Zach & Jenna both woke up super hungry from a long night of love making. They decided to go exploring around the villa where they were honeymooning. They walked hand in hand along the beach & talked to each other of their dreams & aspirations. It wouldn’t be long until they were to move to Texas & start their new life together.

The day came to an end so they headed back to their room & wanted to check out the jacuzzi. Their honeymoon suite had a private jacuzzi area on the balcony which overlooked the beach front. Zach headed in first as Jenna went to go freshen up. Zach walked in, sat down & tilted his head. He closed his eyes as he listened the distant chatter coming from the villa & small town below. Jenna stood in the doorway & cleared her throat to get Zach’s attention. She was wearing a black lacy sheer robe.

Zach: Oh my God... You are so damn sexy.

Jenna provocatively walked closer & closer to the jacuzzi. She removed her robe to reveal that she was wearing nothing but a black thong. Zach couldn’t help himself & started jacking off in the jacuzzi. He started moaning & rubbing himself harder the closer Jenna got to him. The bar below started playing “Senorita” & the two started making out. Zach sat behind Jenna & started teaching down her pussy. The combination of the bubbles & Zach’s fingers sent Jenna in a sexual trance. He bent down to lick her nipples. Jenna started to tremble with each touch from Zach. Some people across the way & down below noticed Zach & Jenna making love & that turned Zach on even more.

Jenna: They’re watching us, Zach. Maybe we should go inside.

Zach: Or we could give them a free show.

Jenna got up out of the jacuzzi dripping wet & sat on the edge of the jacuzzi. Zach stood up in front of her & removed his swim trunks. Jenna stared at Zach’s long & erected penis. She grabbed him & started giving him a blowjob.

Zach stopped her after a minute cause he knew she wanted him in her. He stood facing her & went inside her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around him so he could go deeper in her. Jenna laid down as Zach continued to thrust into her. As he was inside her, she wrapped her arms & legs around him & he carried her inside. He laid her down on the bed & climbed on top. Jenna: Zach, make love to me.

Zach: I love you, Jenna.

Jenna: I love you, too.

The two continued in passionate love making & held each other afterwards.