He really left...

Okay guys I know I’m done with this guy but I want your opinion on the matter just so I know I’m not over reacting..

Okay so my lil family has been going through. Hardship.. struggling bad.. My SO lost his job last month and we are behind on rent and have to be out of our place by the 27th of this month. So today has been extra hard with the kids stressing me out .. to me never getting a chance to just sit down and relax. He woke Up this morning in a bad mood started cleaning the house because I hadn’t gotten a chance to clean very much and he started tossing the Highchair all over the kitchen. And I just know it’s going to be a bad day just by watching him.

So this dude comes up with the bright idea to go work for this guy he knows. Mind you my car gas light on and he said he be back in a couple hours and buy us some food and put gas in the car since we don’t have no food and need gas. Well I’m down as long as he dont take all day like he usually does over there. Tell me why this dude took all day long !! Come back home drunk ! Out eating with his buddies while I been here struggling to find my sons next meal. I was livid.

He said what you want me to do ? I didn’t work for him today they took me out to eat you want me to bring you my scraps ? I was crying because I was so mad !! Because for one when I go out and eat I always bring him something back even if it’s half of what I ordered. Then this dude tell me he not even staying home he going stay at they house because they taking him to a temp agency tomorrow with them.

I was like what ever I need my car cause I have a interview tomorrow. This fool left my car at they house with no gas and just didn’t care about my interview and told me imma have to just depend on him working ! CAUSE THATS WORKED OUT SO WELL RIGHT Nahh I’m good. I told his ass to stay over there that I’m done... am I wrong ?!