My amazing sex last night

So ladies just a disclosure, my fiancé has a 9 inch dick that when we do doggy or cowgirl (the positions he likes to stick it all the way in) it actually hurts, but like a good hurt, but only for a few minutes then I have to stop and we do another position 🤤

Something about last weekend I have just been going crazy and so fucking horny that it seriously uncontrollable. On Saturday I wanted sex so fucking badly and my fiancé was kind of horny but like just “let’s do it tonight” kind of horny. I wanted his shaft in my soaking wet pussy that I did whatever it took to get this man inside of me and it was much ;)

He was sitting on the couch playing video games with his friend who lived in Montana but they were talking through their headsets. So here I come in all black lingerie, pulling his pants down showing his hard cock, looking him directly in the eyes letting him know I wasn’t playing around, and started stroking his cock with my mouth. Something about fucking or doing anything sexual while the other person is talking to someone on the phone or playing games, hell or even fucking on the bed while his best friend was sleeping on our couch, it’s the biggest turn on in the entire world.

After I slobbered all over his dick I pulled my panties to the side and sat down right on him and started riding, I rode for maybe 3 minutes and I came so then I went back to sucking him and when I knew he was about to cum I stopped and started sucking his balls. When I could tell he couldn’t get enough I hopped back on his dick and rode so fucking hard I came myself again!

Omg I love sex with him so much!!