I hate myself because of my skin. :(

I have had acne since I was in fifth grade I am a junior this year and I have scarring and rosacea and little bumps and I need to scan all over my face my face is always read in the watch you looking you can see my scoring when talking to me I have really dark circles that are use my eye which does not make anything any better on my face I’ve struggled with acne for a really long long time I went from touching my skin and picking at it every single day to trying to not touch it at all it’s really really hard not to do it though I wake up every day looking in the mirror it’s really hard not to say negative comments about myself I really can’t look at people in the eyes because I feel like they’re looking at all of my acne which they are most Of the time I have tried so many acne treatments from doxycycline which is a pill prescribed by my doctor it did help but it caused my hair to thin so I stopped taking them I got proactive) active X out and a bunch of other different topical pointman’s none of them worked I have tried just using simple water on my face in Alloway I’ve tried so many DIY remedies I’ve tried everything that you can think of at this point I’m trying to except myself for who I am and it’s really hard because I have acne scars all over my face I do have a boyfriend who loves me but I can’t look at in the eyes I’ve been with him for 2 1/2 years and I still haven’t looked at him in the eye is more than 30 seconds it does drain a relationship because I can’t look at him in the eyes:( I guess all that I want really is just positive comments to help me feel a little better this is my skin right now I will show some pictures please don’t hate on my skin trust me I get enough of it for myself thank you for reading n