Do they really get hard so easily?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for a year. For our date, we just went to his house, made brownies and we ate them with ice cream outside around a camp fire. It was fun and we kept throwing snowballs at each other. (I know.. we ate ice cream, in winter, outside- crazy, right?) It was fun, we’re pretty conservative when it comes to like touching and stuff, we’ve never kissed and hardly ever hug. Never every hold hands. That’s just how we are. I decided we should go for a walk in the woods behind his house. It was pretty dark and I have glasses so it’s hard for me to see. He took my hand and walked through the woods, it was the best. As we were walking back up the hill he wrapped his arm around my waist and I thought I was going to melt. It felt great. Then we got back up to the fire and he hugged me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his face into my shoulder: I also turned around and was all lovey and stuff on him and accidental touched his butt. He laughed and says something about me not being able to touch his butt because it was his. I laughed and said I could do what I want and grabbed his butt. Then he became kind of an animal 😍🤤 he told me that i belong to him and he was going to do it back, I told him I didn’t believe him. He smacked my butt really hard and begun to grope it. It was low key turning my on. If we had it our way, I would have let him take me right then and there. Anyway on the way to his car so he could take me home he did it again and it was so difficult to restrain my self. Whilst driving, he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it really hard. He absolutely loves my thighs. After he dropped me off he called me while he was driving and told me that I had no idea how difficult it is to be a guy sometimes, that’s it’s hard. I jokingly said ‘what’s hard?’ And he said ‘you know..’ I laughed and it made me feel good. To be desired. He then proceeded to tell me that he was hard the entire time. 😂

Are all guys so affected easily or it is just mine? Sorry for the long description. lol

Also I Think I may have discovered a new kink haha