Anyone else need to complain about their hubby for a minute?

Kristen

This fool. Ok, background info. He works 12 hour days and goes to school so yes, he’s busy and tired too, I get it. Because of this I usually do the middle of the night feeds and am left with baby boy all day by myself unless family comes over to help.

Today my mom and grandma come over for a couple of hours. Baby is 6 weeks old and eats every 2.5-3.5 hours so he was fed and about an hour later we gave him a bath and then we went back to sleep. At this point hubby comes home, I pump and get in the shower myself. When I get out of the shower, he is proud to announce that he fed and changed our boy (ok, thanks, I’ve done this all day but thanks because you are clearly looking for a thank you).

Here’s the complaint: he then says “what I wanna know is why he hasn’t eaten in 4 hours”. Umm excuse me? Because he ate and was bathed (which is when you got home) then when right back to sleep. First of all, 4 hours is a fairly normal stretch of time every so often. Second of all, don’t you dare imply we were somehow neglecting to feed him when it’s literally all I do day and night. 🙄🙄🙄