Could use some advice

Rachel

I’ve been dating my current boyfriend for 4 months now and things have been going well for the most part.

I have a few bones to pick with his family (particularly his mother); in a nut shell she is very annoying, inappropriate, and a lot to handle. Not the ideal possible future MIL, but whatever I guess.

His past relationships have left me with a guy who has some trust issues, and him always wanting to know where I’m at, if I go out, he wants a rundown of my night (in detail).

There are just things here and there that bug me and it’s making me second guess our relationship.

He seems like he would make great hubby/dad material and he always wants me to be happy.

Our future long term goals are the same to a T, and that’s why I’m torn. I don’t know if the good outweighs the bad.

I feel like when you’ve been together for a few months, you should know if you love the person or not. I’m not so sure. I like him, but I don’t know if I love him. I don’t know if he’s “the one”.

If you were me, would you end the relationship? Would you stick it out? Or something else? This isn’t necessarily a conversation I want to have with him because I don’t want to hurt his feelings with my doubts.

I’m 20 (almost 21) & he’s 25