Post for those looking for some hope (trigger warning).

Hi everyone, I remember this time last year frantically scrolling through these posts looking for any kind of hope I could find for positive outcomes with what I was experiencing, so I thought I would try to provide that to someone else- I had my daughter 10 years ago and started TTC my second two years ago. During the course of two years, we went through 5 miscarriages- all without an identified cause. I went to an RE and was given a billion tests (all were normal) I tried progesterone and two different medicated cycles and had miscarriages during both. Last December our RE told us she was baffled and that our next step was <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. We could not afford it and honestly I had given up hope that I would be able to carry another baby so we started looking into adoption. We took a cycle off meds and took a vacation and when we got back, I was testing positive again. We held our breath and didn't stop holding it the entire pregnancy, but he stuck around and I'm now holding my sleeping 8 week old son as I type this. I truly had given up hope after 5 miscarriages that this was possible, especially after reading things online. I'm sending baby dust and prayers to all of you. Don't lose hope ❤