He likes me but I don’t like him 😬

So I’ve been talking to this guy for a few weeks. He’s a nice guy but I feel like he’s talking to me only for my body. He’s been pestering me for nudes and I always say no (I sent him a picture of me in bike shorts and a bra). I just don’t do nudes, especially if I don’t like them. We were arguing about it, and it just makes me angry because he doesn’t want to know about my day, I forgot to mention the first time we talked. I asked him a question about what he did in his day and he said “I don’t want to talk about my life” like I didn’t ask about your life story. I asked about your DAY. It’s a bit annoying because all we talk about is me and I do the same thing every day. I just said okay because some people aren’t comfortable talking about themselves.

Back to the argument, I literally told him “once your done being moody, come talk to me. Cool?” And he just said “lol”. 🙄🙄🙄. Ughhh it’s so frustrating.

He makes me feel wanted but at the same time makes me feel like just a condom that can be used and thrown away.

Hope y’all enjoyed another episode of my story. Enjoy your week folks ❤️