Please help, I’m going insane

Alejandrina

Hi, I had my ultrasound on Tuesday 8 weeks 3 days. I was beyond excited to see baby but to my surprise their was no baby or heartbeat only a sac that measured 8 weeks 3 days. The lady told me that maybe I was less than 8 weeks that’s why baby wasn’t showing but I’m pretty sure baby would be visible or at least a heartbeat. She told me to call my doctor and inform them what was going on so they can send me to do some studies which I did but their stupid enough to say I’m technically not their patient yet because my first appt is on dec 23. Why can’t they see me?? It doesn’t make sense 😓 I want to know what’s going on. Also I’ve been having pain in my lower abdomen like a bloated type of pain when I push on my stomach it hurts. I’m just about ready to head to the hospital. Any suggestions please

Update: went to the hospital last night due to bad cramping had ultrasounds done and only found sac and yolk sac but no baby and no heartbeat and my hcg level was 124,000 not sure what that means but she wants me to get checked again by my doctor (which that’s going to be tough) to concider doing a d&c.