Pushed to a February FET 😓

Ke

In the grand scheme of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>-ness, moving from a January 15 transfer to February 8 isn’t a huge gap, but it’s a big disappointment nonetheless.

I had an updated saline sono yesterday to verify my hysteroscopy last month cleared everything out. BUT, we found more “debris” which is more than likely just leftover period from 2 weeks ago. When I went in for my baseline on day 3, I was still bleeding heavily and my lining was over 10. But, per our protocol I started birth control that day which didn’t allow my body to shed all the way. Hence, debris.

Now I’ll go off my BC, bleed, then get another saline sono (for free at least) and begin prep again.

My first FET in August could not have gone better, so it’s been a bitch trying to deal with all these freaking hurdles this time around (miscarriage, waiting for my body to recover, hysteroscopy, waiting for my body to recover, now delaying my transfer schedule...).

I can’t control the past or the future so I need to get over it. Just needed a rant ☹️