Anyone breastfeed & Cosleep??

Savana • 🦋ċĿọṡє ʏọȗŗ єʏєṡ, ọƿєṅ ʏọȗŗ ṃıṅԀ ॐ🦋

I breastfeed Río until he falls asleep every night. He sleeps right next me on top of the covers. I swear he smells the milk on me 😭 The longest he’s ever slept was 4 hrs and that never happened again. He used to sometimes be able to take the pacifier when he would wake up and go back to sleep but refuses to take it now. He’s also put himself back to sleep a handful of times but every other time I have to nurse and rock him back to sleep.

This kid EATS. Full on gulps and eats a ton. EVERY TIME. So it’s not like he’s just taking a snack and then falling back asleep, it’s a full on meal. Most of the time he wakes every hr but if I’m lucky every 2 hrs.

He’s extremely healthy and way ahead of almost every milestone so I keep telling myself it must be healthy for him. But I lose my mind sometimes... sleep deprivation is so real it hurts.

Our room is too small to put a crib in so at the moment we can only cosleep. As much as I am exhausted and frustrated, I also love having him by my side. And I plan on breastfeeding until he wants me to stop so that’s not an option.

He also takes 3 naps a day but maybe that’s the issue?? Idk. Maybe he’s taking his 3rd too late???

Any other mommas in the same boat? Does anyone have any tips? Or should I wait it out? Maybe he’ll be a better sleeper after 1? 🤧😩