Do you believe I should still be Able to go to school and get certified?

Adrianna • 25. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👶🏻 Im not mean, I speak how I feel. Virgo 🤘🏻 Live life Lovely 💋💅🏻

At the age of 18 years old I hung out with a bad crowd. Anyways, making my own choices I got into alot of trouble. Which resulted in jail time, and a now bad background. I have a felony and a strike.

My charge sounds really bad.

Anyways, I am 21 now and have completely moved past that. As everyone knows it's hard to get a job with a background, but that doesn't stop me.

I am currently pregnant with #2, and they toke me off work on disability because of the warehouse labor I do, cannot be done pregnant.

In the meantime I'd like to go to school for phlebotomy, but I'm scared I will not be able to get certified because of my past history and background. Then afterwards getting a job in the field. Not 100% sure but I don't think your allowed to get certified with a background.

P.s if you don't know it takes about 7 years for my background to get expunged. It's only been almost 3 years. If i wait 4 more years I'll be 25.. I don't want to wait that long for my carrer.

Honest thoughts. I can also answer any questions.

Vote below to see results!