Husband problems

My husband is active duty Navy. He works from 7 am to 3 pm. He doesn't do anything too tiring at work, as he tells me. I work irregular hours. Sometimes 12 am to 10 am, or 6pm to 12 am, it differs all the time. Whenever I come home from work in the evening, he barely acknowledges me. He's always on his game on his computer with his friends. I'll come in and be like "hey baby", and he'll just look at me and say "hey." And then back to his freaking game. I always am hoping hell get off his game for once, and come Kiss me and ask how work was. But he never does. I clean all the time, while he's playing his game. He plays his game as Soon as gets up when he doesn't work that day, until he goes to bed. We used to always have sex 4 times a week, but we literally haven't had sex in about a week and a half.

Whenever he's on the game, and I ask him a question, he has this rude ass attitude towards me. I don't know why????? He is just not interested in me anymore ??? We've only been married for about 10 months. I honestly don't know what to do. He's such an asshole to me, and I don't do anything....

What should I do?

Please don't say sit him down and talk to him, because believe me, I've DONE THAT MANY TIMES, and things don't change.. :(