Has anyone delt with this...o

On Tuesday night my son woke up coughing which caused him to puke , this happened Wednesday night, Thursday night,friday night so Saturday i took him to get seen since he started showing symptoms of pink eye also.

Doctor said his lungs were clear and due to coughing attacks only being at night and when running she asked if he has asthma, he has never been diagnosed with it so no .

She prescribed Singulair once before bed.

I wasn't able to get his script in time so Saturday I gave him tylenol for his eye pain around 6 and benadryl before bed.

He slept great that night. Woke up at 5:30am having a coughing attack and then nothing else for the rest of the day.

Sunday I got his prescriptions, I gave him Singulair before bed lastnight and he still woke up coughing ,so I gave him benadryl in the middle of the night. Stilll didnt help he cried off and on all night long.

He seems fine all day ,its only at night and early mornings when he wakes up.

If this continues I'll take him to his pediatrician, I am just so confused on whats going on

His eyes started clearing up on their own too before i even started the eye drops which is even more confusing. He had full blown red eyes with green gunk then bam clear.

Edit:he is not sick though. He is perfectly fine all day long

He is not on a inhaler, he is taking chewable pill of Singulair