Evening primrose oil and prepping for 2 babies in our room

Dustin

So I'm about 36 and a half weeks along with my third baby and my husband and I are thrilled. But our little baby girl has been showing signs left and right with really strong Braxton Hicks contractions a few times every day that she might want before the due date. So I've decided to start evening primrose oil like I did where's my last two pregnancies to kind of help things along to a degree this way my cervix can be ready and everything like that. So far that's been going great I'm on day 2 of taking evening primrose oil but I've been getting really constipated and just overall not feeling well and my due date is at the end of this month... So I've been getting a little bit stressed with trying to finalize my hospital bag for my husband myself and our newborn daughter preppy overnight bags for my oldest daughter and our son. Plus this time around we're going to have to get used to having two babies sleep in the same room with us because our oldest daughter is 3 and already has some sleep issues related to nightmares and just having a hard time falling asleep as it is I'm kind of hoping that our 10 month old son won't be waking up every single time that our newborn daughter wakes up but if he does then that'll be something that will have to deal with. Any advice or anything like that is more than welcome