5wks and spotting is scary af!

Jaime • JNap

Ok so of course I’ve been reading on it and of course now I’m officially just freaking the F out. Please help! Need your opinions/experiences! I have not had any other symptoms/signs of being pregnant besides really sore breasts and a missed period. This past Monday 1/13 I was exactly a week late to start my regular period so I took a home pregnancy test that came back positive, went to Dr same day for confirmation blood test. Dr called two days later on Weds 1/15 and says yes, but my hcg is really low, like it looks like I’m super early maybe only a week pregnant, and wants to recheck next week to make sure numbers are goin up, so we set up an appt for Weds 1/22. According to my tracker app I should be 5 weeks 4 days along so now I’m just slightly confused. Well here comes the TMI but yesterday I had some light cramps (honestly thought it was gas) and then this afternoon period-like cramps and the last few times I’ve gone to the restroom I’ve had some light spotting that was really light and definitely pink the first time, almost didn’t even notice and now this last time it is still light and not even really period-like but there’s more and it’s more red than pink. Any chance this is implantation bleeding or am I really having a miscarriage? This waiting game til Wednesday is gonna drive me crazy. Should I take another at home test or is that just going to make me feel worse? Any help/advice is appreciated! Thanks!