A fool...

Today is your birthday, and though you never once remembered mine, I always remembered yours. I wish I could tell you how much abandonment hurt me, but I really don’t want to tell someone who couldn’t even tell me they were breaking up with me. You left out of the blue and I worried about YOUR well being and YOUR feelings and YOUR pain. I always made sure you knew you mattered to me and made time for you... yet you could barely even say goodbye. A part of me wants to tell you all this, but another part wants you to stay up at night and wonder. Was I hurt when you left? Was it easy for me to move on? Of course not, but you’ll never know that and I’m happy you won’t. My feelings were always clear to you but I practically begged to know how you were feeling. I hope you realize what you left. I hope you look for me in every girl you meet and feel unsatisfied because they can’t give you what you took for granted. I was a fool to love you... but I don’t regret anything. I’d do it all again...