Baby won’t stop crying

Georgia • 24-Married💍 mummy to two gorgeous babies 👧🏼👶🏻💖💙

So my baby was born on 18/11/2019, she’s just over 10 weeks old. For the past few days from the moment she wakes up to the moment she goes to bed she’s so fussy. She’s fed, and clean, I pick her up but she doesn’t want to be in my arms or my husbands, she doesn’t want to go on her play mat, she cries when we go out with her in her pram or baby sling, she doesn’t stop. She will nap in the day for like 20 mins at a time then wake up crying. We’ve tried a soother, she spits it out after 5 minutes and cries again. We took her to the doctor at 6 weeks old as she was going through something similar and they put it down to colic. We’ve been giving her infacol with every feed and that seemed to help up until now.. I don’t know what to do. It’s exhausting because she was awake every half hour last night crying until we soothed her back to sleep. Her temp is normal, poos are normal, pees lots. I just don’t understand what is wrong and I feel like I’m failing because I don’t know how to help her.. if it was cuddles she wanted I would happily sit there and cuddle her but she screams even in our arms.

Has anyone please got any advice? I’m a FTM and really struggling here 😢