I’m scared...

So this might be a bit TMI. I just found out just over a week ago that a series of tests I had done back at the end of November came back with a positive Chlamydia test. I was retested on Monday, and the test came back positive again on Thursday. I’m married, and my partner also came back positive. The kicker is that during my pregnancy early last year, I got tested in February and came back negative in 2 different tests. Obviously, he denies it (which I don’t believe).

My question is, I’ve had 3 postpartum periods since my sons birth, and the third one happening now is not normal at all. The first two were 3 days earlier than the estimated day, lasted the exact same amount of days and were a normal period for me from before my pregnancy. This one was 5 days late, and this is the second day (it started in the evening yesterday). It was fine, but I was experiencing what I thought felt like internal hemorrhoids? I’m not sure if I have any. But then I decided to try to have a bowel movement, and it caused EXTREME pain. Both in the bum and rectal area (shooting up even when I wasn’t straining, just sitting in any kind of normal position on the toilet) and also looping around to the front and causing severe pain in my uterus and pelvic area. I wanted to cry and give up. After I went, I tried sitting on the floor and I literally couldn’t. Sitting on the floor caused that rectal pain AGAIN and caused it to loop around to my uterus/pelvis again.

I’ve never in my life experienced this. I’m really scared the chlamydia may have caused endometriosis or some sort of damage, as it can actually cause infertility in women. I was asymptomatic, and had it for at LEAST 2 months without knowing (time between getting test done and getting the result). I got it sometime between February and November of last year so I could have had it for months and months without knowing).

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Could this just be normal period experiences and I’ve just never had it before?? The pain has been kind of going in and out throughout the day, I noticed. Not cramp-type pain. Actual like, sharp pains in my uterine area.