Venting...

Haley

Okay, I need to vent. So my boyfriends mom came over, and she hasn’t been over in probably over a month (Shes more interested in her other children’s kids) Anyway, I was feeding my 5 month old and he gagged on the nipple and threw up EVERYWHERE, I mean whole onesie SOAKED. All over the floor, couch and coffee table. So anyway, I was trying to clean him off while they just sat looking at me, and his mom grabbed a tissue and put it in a puddle of puke. I go upstairs because obviously baby and I are covered in throw up and I take a quick rinse off with baby. While I’m doing that, they leave and don’t even tell me. I go downstairs and ALL of the puke is still everywhere and the nasty balled up wet tissue. Two hours later, he comes home with a brand new freaking phone, sits down puts his earphones on and starts watching YouTube videos. I’m literally fuming right now, I feel soooooo disrespected. He never does anything to help me around the house, but I mean it was puke and A LOT OF IT. I NEVER get anything new, so that pulls a heart string too, honestly. I mean for them to just up and leave and not even put a paper towel down?????? Why!!!!!!!!