What is going on?!! More Opinions please

So I had a about 6 week ectopic pregnancy removed via surgery on January 13th 2020. I had bleeding for about 5-6 days after that of course to pass the remaining tissue then on 24th I have some spotting. On the 28th I had some sticky discharge. I took a digital pregnancy test on the 31st and it was negative but on the 2nd of February I have the thickest eggwhite discharge ever. I also took a dollar store brand test on the 3rd of February and it was negative. I dont track using ovulation kits and I dont use the temperature method I just sort of play it by what's going on with my body and use the app but of course the app is off now bcuz of the pregnancy. My husband and I havent been having sex regularly but we have had it since the surgery.I have yet to have any sign of a period since the surgery so I'm just wondering what is coming? Period or possible pregnancy?

And still no period or pregnancy.🙄No new symptoms other than I get hot really easy I can have on a minimum amount of clothes and hot flashes come and go but I feel that is just normal to my body. Took a test last week only to torture myself. I'm becoming more impatient every day.