Need some encouragement

Long story short I have panic disorder, horrible health anxiety and I’m a hypochondriac. I stopped taking the med I was on that controlled everything when I got pregnant. At 12 weeks I started having panic attacks again and it’s gotten worse since then so they put me back on the med, but it’s not working super well this time. My blood pressure was always fine at the OB but the past few times since I’ve gone it’s gotten higher. My panic and anxiety has gotten increasingly worse from 12 weeks to now I’m almost 29. I literally have a panic attack there almost every time and I’m so scared to have high blood pressure, that it happens. Two times ago I had a panic attack while in the room when they took it at it was 165/96 and pulse was 120. Full on panicking. OB sent me to the hospital, within 30 min it was 117/68. I just went today for my routine visit and it was really high but not as high as last time. Got home and checking it again, like I always do, and it’s anywhere from 108/68-122-70 something. He told my I have gestational hypertension today, which I understand because every time I get it checked there it’s high. But has anyone else had this happen?! It’s only super high in a medical setting?! He said I have severe anxiety with white coat syndrome and there’s no evidence of pre-eclampsia but still is saying I have the gestational hypertension. I’m so terrified of developing eclampsia. Have had tons of labs done and I’m on my second 24 hour urine again. Does anyone have any advice?! And what are my odds of developing eclampsia?! Someone help calm my mind! I feel like I make everything worse by worrying, if I didn’t panic and worry and stress it wouldn’t be like this at the OB. 😩