Just a rant feeling crap. 😔 Nay advise or support would be welcome.

Since I can remember my auntie was a huge part of my life. When I got to around 16 we started spending so much time together holidays, trips and outings galore and at 18 we were basically inseparable. She is only 12 years older than me and well was easy to get on with her as I've always struggled to get one with my mum.

Over the years my auntie has always been the one more often than not to cause friction and arguments. I will admit I've been in the wrong with aoemtnhings I've said in anger but because she lives with my grandad still we felt we had to keep the peace in order to see him because he will always stay by her.

Just to name a few things:

she tried to ruin my mums 40th birthday all because she wasn't planning it.

She used to argue with my mum and put me in the middle of it all.

She's always upset my mum with comments.

When I found my partner she couldn't be happy for me.

We moved to Bath and got amazing jobs she couldn't be happy for us.

We got pregnant she couldn't be happy for us

She tried to split us up by telling me stuff my partner said yet he didn't mean it the way she portrayed it, others were there with them so I know who was lying.

She couldn't be happy for us when we got pregnant again

She couldn't be happy for us when we got engaged

She couldn't even txt me when she didn't turn up to our engagement party she texted my sister instead.

Anyway recently especially as I'm pregnant I've been analysing my relationships trying to get myself sorted before giving birth. And well since I've been with my partner she has distanced herself from us. But we only really noticed these last two years. And we have no idea why. She's been getting super close to my sister she's 14 months younger then me which I don't mind but I don't understand why that means I'm being pushed out. My sister and I are close so she tells me everything. She came back and said my auntie hates my social media presence trust me I hardly ever post but still l, she went on to say that when I talk to my auntie it annoys my auntie because I try to hard. so to be hearing this I tough. I do nothing but try to involve her in our lives, and I hear this. So it got to the other day and I can see my auntie is online. I want to talk to her to see how she it but I don't feel I can incase I annoy her. So I sit and wait for her to reach out to me, she never does. So I decided to arrange a therapy session to talk it through. My therapist suggested I remove my auntie from my social media, leave my phone open for txts from her. But anything social media related I should just stop having to see it and remember how much I miss the friendship we had when I was younger. And it honestly worked its been a week and felt better for it. Yes she hasn't reached out to me but still I don't have to reminded everytime I go online. Only last night I found out my grandad blocked me. And my partner. It really upset me. Because I love my grandad always have. Always think of him an din vote him to everything. Yet he's done this. I'm just a little lost again. I have had another therapy session not sure it did any good this time as I can't seem to get out of my head. Maybe next week it'll be better.

Anyways if you got through all of that. Thank you. I know it's alot and I'm sure could all seem silly but just needed to rant.