BFP one year after he proposed! 💛

Suzanne • Proposal 11/2/14* Married 7/11/15* MC 9/6/15* BFP 11/2/15* DUE 7/15/16
DH proposed Nov 2nd 2014 in church after we felt God, nuzzle into our hearts and bring us calm and unity💛
We were married July 11th, 2015 in that same church, Albiet the beautiful chapel that better held our small wedding party of 20. 
We found out we were pregnant with our first on August 18th, our first month trying. We lost our little love at 6w 3d, on Labor Day (a bit ironic, no?) in the beautiful mountains, surrounded by my parents and brother, when we stopped at an apple orchard, which is one of my favorite places to be. I placed him and his sac beneath an apple tree and love him forever.
I grieved that next month, mentally and physically. We tried but I got my period on October 9th and I felt relief. That month had been hard. I finally felt a bit back to normal, and we decided to really work at it this month.
Preseed, temping, opks, and BDing every day of this cycle since the day before AF ended until 2 days after +opk. 22 days later, 10 DPO, and 1 year exactly after my love proposed, and we have news that our baby is hopefully coming! EDD is July 15th, 2016, 3 days after our 1 year marriage anniversary💛💛🍼 
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.