Boyfriend is really argumentative??

ELLE

Okay so I’ll be honest in the beginning I was the more argumentative one, I’ve always been hot headed and my boyfriend was the one who was a lot less argumentative. But then when I realised I could be argumentative and I tried my hardest to improve, and now I always try to deal with arguments in a better way and I’ve improved a lot. But then recently my boyfriend has become the one who’s much more argumentative? He’s gets really stubborn and defensive whenever something remotely like an argument occurs and I feel like he finds it a lot easier to get annoyed at me these days. He’s definitely a lot more impatient. Now it’s like he can only think about his feelings and is incapable about thinking about feelings from my perspective. Plus I’m always the one who has to initiate apologising or even just talking after we’ve had an argument. One thing I will say about my boyfriend is that he is very immature and has been spoilt growing up (he has an emotionally abusive mother too) so maybe a combination of these things may contribute to that? I’m also worried that my past behaviour has encouraged him to become more argumentative? Any help on how to improve things ladies or how to go about this? We really love eachother and have hardly had any problems up until this point, but this just seems to be a reoccurring problem atm. 🤔 * posted this in love and sex accidentally and I’m new to this app so I don’t know how to delete it 😅*