Co-parenting and COVID-19

Background: I have a 7 year old and I’m no longer with his dad, he and I have been split up since my son was 3 months old. I am now married and have another child. My oldest’s dad gets him every other weekend for visitation.

My state (like many others) issued a stay at home order due to COVID-19. I knew my sons dad was going to be an issue because the day the stay at home order was announced, I messaged him saying I didn’t think it was a good idea for him to take him to kickboxing class and he messaged me back saying “the order doesn’t go into effect until tomorrow”. Two weekends ago my son went over there (with the stay at home order in place) and came home telling me his dad had a woman and her kid over. I’m guessing this is some new potential girlfriend. He has a habit of bringing girls around my son and their kids when he barely knows them. Then things go south and my son is confused, but that’s a separate issue. I mentioned that I didn’t feel he was taking things serious and would appreciate if he would follow the instructions being set forth by experts and the government. Never got a response.

I just picked up my son from another weekend with his dad and he tells me his dad had this girl and her daughter over again one day, then the next day his dad (my son’s grandpa) came and stayed the night, and the next day his cousin and his son were over. So 5 people he had in his house with my son there over the course of 4 days.

My youngest was premature, had to be intubated, and spent over a week on a bubbling CPAP and then nasal oxygen. He had rsv a couple months ago and was hospitalized. Between all of those things, his doctor said he is very susceptible to any type of respiratory disorder and would likely have to automatically be admitted if he were to get COVID-19. My 7 year olds dad knows this and yet he continues to ignore everything. 🤬 I don’t know what to do at this point. Clearly me talking to him does nothing. Is anyone else going through something similar? I’ve thought about not sending my son there but since we have a court ordered schedule, I’d risk being found in contempt.