Miscarriage?

Dolores • 25 👧 My family is my world ❤ 💙 R.I.P my little angels 5-29-13 👼 8-31-19 👼. Everything happens for a reason 💕 ❤💙

On March 2nd i took an at home pregnancy test and it came out positive a retested the next today as well they were completely positive just took a little longer to show but it was there i set up my drs appointment the day came and retested at the doctor's well to my surprise it came out negative we retook it and again negative she told me to reschedule in a couple days the day came once again it was negative 😭 my anxiety got to me and retested everyday until the 31st when i had to see my ob well due to the virus they cancelled that's when i just gave up i spotted 3 days ago and then it stopped yesterday i had horrible nausea and a massive headache took a test this morning and well yup another negative now i was good all day was able to clean my house and move around normally now i barely could make dinner this back pain is killing me i can't stand straight, i have bad cramps, and I'm spotting again smh after 1 month of continuous negatives cpuld it be that I'm finally miscarrying? 🥴😔😵 i honestly just want it to be over 😭