What did I do wrong?

So I met this guy on New Years at a bar, we hit it off really well with each other. I went home with him we hung out and had sex.. next morning he asked me on a date I said yeah, we hit it off again and I went home with him after the date. I live a few hours away from him but I go to his town often to see family, every time I would be in town I’d see him. We’d spend time together and go out. We really just clicked so well. And when I told him how I’d be moving to his town within a few months he was very excited. He even asked me many times before I told him that he wanted me to move down there.. anyways... I saw him again about three weeks ago. I was on my period so was not expecting to have sex with him. Well he wanted to anyways so I went with it.. was really embarrassing let me just say haha but he didn’t seem to mind it. I was honestly awkward that day with him because I was tired and because I started really liking him I was super nervous around him 🙁. He’s 27. A great guy, I reallyyyyy have fallen for him. After I left I messaged him it was good to see him again. Never heard back... texted him again a few days after explaining how I haven’t heard back and if would like for us to quit talking to at least let me know. Never heard back... 😔 basically he’s ghosted me. What could I have done wrong?? I reallllyyyy fell for him. Maybe I was just a hookup and he started seeing I had feelings for him?? Or was it that I had sex with him on my period?? Should I try messaging him again when I move down there or just delete his #? :(

I’m just upset because he really seemed to be into me, he took me on dates and spent time with me and made me feel special. Idk why he would just ghost me like this :(

His best friend was interested in me as well so I found him on Instagram and sent him a follow😬 does that make me look crazy?😅 I’m new to the area and him and his best friend are the only people I know so far....

so I searched his name and found his best friend in the follow list and followed him...